Greetings from Regal Unlimited!
Happy to share that we are starting an online/global batch for ICF approved coach training & certification on August 17, 2020.
- ICF is the gold standard in coaching. Over the last 5 plus years, we have trained over 200 aspiring coaches and created one of the best coaching community in this part of the world. Also over 1,000 leaders through leadership coaching workshops.
- Virtual/live program, on Mondays 6 PM to 9 PM, over the zoom. Occasional connect in your cities when the situation improves.
- ICF Approved Program. The focus is on the ICF coaching framework, based on ICF coaching competencies, coaching tools and other resources. This program is at the confluence of western and eastern thoughts.
- Be part of an exclusive alumni community, for continued learning and business collaboration. (#RegalCoaches)
- The journey consists of 60 hours of training, 10 hours of mentoring, 100 hrs of practice, and assignments, as required by ICF – we support you throughout, and beyond.
- We also provide world-class personal and professional development and community networking through our webinars and Monday Museart workshops with Master Coaches, Leaders, and CEOs.
- For basic information: Click here
- For a detailed brochure: Please visit
- Facilitated by an experienced and professional coach & mentor, Subash CV, INSEAD alum, MCC (ICF), ICF ACTP Assessor, SP (EMCC) and a healer. Supported by a small, exclusive group of professional coaches, and alumni #RegalCoaches.
- For Registration/Queries mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a transformational journey to become a coach and being a coach, with its rigor and depth, but with the flexibility based on adult-learning methodologies. Our focus is on coaching practice, practice and practice.
Learn to coach the #iCFway.
Please let us know if you are interested to join this virtual batch. Looking forward to your reply.
If you are a certified coach/ on the ICF certification journey already, request you to pass on this information within your circle, thanks.