Regal Coach Certification
What got you here, will not get you there
- Are you a leader?
- Are you an aspiring leader, or looking for moving to the next level?
- Are you looking for enhancing your leadership skills?
- Are you fine with your work-life balance?
- Do you want to be more productive at work, and also more at peace?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these, Regal Coach Certification (#RCC) Program is your best go to choice to develop, internalize and experience transformation within.
What is RCC Program:
Are leaders born? Can leadership be learned? If you are willing to learn, open to change, anything can be learned. Including leadership. It could be a transformational journey…
RCC is for practicing, as well as for aspiring leaders, young and experienced, across functional areas, industries and geographies. Just as coaching has universal applicability as a leadership skill, this program is for all leaders.
This program is designed to learn the art and science of Coaching. It is a foundational program in Coaching. It can help me add coaching skills to my leadership and life. It does not make me a coach, to practice as a professional coach.
RCC Program curriculum:
- What is coaching? What is not coaching? Coaching Vs Mentoring, therapy, counseling, training.
- Coaching Competencies
- Coaching models – GROW, REGAL
- Coaching Tools
- Leadership, Leader as a Coach.
This program is deliberately unaccredited. While the program is based on ICF & EMCC (top 2 coaching bodies in the world) coaching competencies, we have kept it unaccredited/uncredentialed to enable the learner-leaders to choose based on their unique adult-learning style.
While the program is based on these time-tested coaching competencies, we make sure it is customized based on client needs and preferences…. in the true spirit of coaching, pure & classical.
classrooms (physical classrooms in the cities) will resume when things come back to normalcy.
The program is facilitated by Subash CV, MCC (ICF). He is a former corporate leader with over 21 years of corporate experience in business leadership/P&L roles. Currently As an ICF mentor coach, he has over 4,000 coaching hours with corporate executives, leaders, and professionals, and have trained/mentored over 200 aspiring coaches. He also has the privilege to introduce ‘Leader As Coach’ workshop to over 1,000 leaders in the corporate world.
He is also a Senior Practitioner (SP) at EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) and subscribe to their code of ethics. A trained Theta Healer, his coaching, mentoring, and leadership development sessions are tailored to meet the challenges most executives and leaders struggle with.
Why Regal Coach Certification
- Learn the skill of Coaching to become a better Leader.
- Since the Program is based on the Top 2 bodies of coaching ICF and EMCC, it provides high-quality methodology and technique of Coaching.
- This is deliberately kept Unaccredited and enables the leader to choose their Unique Learning style.
RCC – a Virtual program which makes it flexible for people to join across the globe.
- Leader by Designation
- Leader by Choice.
- Business Owners
- Everyone who wants to perform better Personally-Professionally, Self-Group, Parent-Child
Potential Benefits of RCC Program:
- Introduction to coaching, pure & classical, the #iCFway
- Better self-awareness
- Improved inter-personal relations
- Better leadership at personal and professional
Coach to Lead..
The more important thing is your style being effective and creating an impact.
Challenge yourself with this quiz and find out how effective is your leadership style?
Regal Coach Certification Blogs
While there is a straight answer to ICF coaching certification, (There are 5 Steps) many aspiring coaches get confused, manipulated, and trapped in the certification quagmire! Can you guess, what is the most frequent question we hear from aspiring coaches like you… It...
Coaching is a Marathon, not a Sprint Hear from Bhavani Jois, ICF coach, why she chose rigorous route for certification and how it made her a better coach. ‘There are no shortcuts to success’. Isn’t that what we tell our children through the timeless story of the hare...
This question was posed to me by Akash, a corporate leader contemplating doing the ICF certification. “Absolutely!” chipped in Ratna, his colleague, and a recent ICF-ACC graduate. I looked at Akash’s doubtful face and answered, “Well, that was the short of it. But I...