Regal Coach Certification (Level 4&5)
The ICF-PCC Program Vision
At Regal Unlimited, we are committed to training the Coaches in the ‘Pure and Classical’ approach to coaching. In this ICF – PCC program, we aspire to create the best coaches and leaders who coach the Regal way. This program is designed for aspiring coaches to step up their professional coaching practice, the ICF way.
ICF PCC Certification Requirements- For Whom is the Program?
The Regal Coach Certification Level 4&5 program is designed for:
- ICF ACC credentialed Coaches
- Aspiring Professional Coaches
- Leaders, Business Owners, and Professionals who want a deep dive into Professional Coaching
- HR Leaders, Technology Consultants, and Organizations who are looking to groom their leaders/executives with ‘Coaching Mindset’
Learning Goals for RCC Level 4&5
At the ICF-PCC level
- The curriculum is designed to embody the coaching mindset and Coach from the State of ‘Being’
- The curriculum stands to deliver at the confluence of Science, Art, and Practice of Coaching. Bringing together the best of the elements from research-backed psychology and the eastern philosophies we aim to provide a wholesome learning environment for the coaches.
- The curriculum is in alignment with the ICF-PCC Markers and stands to deliver ICF-PCC Coaching Competencies by the Coach Trainers
- Finally, to ensure the learning is sustained, a rigorous focus on the ‘practice’ of coaching will be undertaken. An ICF – PCC credentialing requires 500 hours of Coaching Hours. We aim to provide an ecosystem for ICF-PCC Coaches to practice coaching hours.
Coaching Philosophy and Model:
How to get ICF – PCC Certification?
Hear about ICF-PCC Certification from our Coaches
List of Facilitators for ICF-PCC program
Subash CV (MCC)
Rekha H (MCC)
Z. Mohamed Nassar (PCC)
Madhu Kanna (PCC)
Supriya Padmanabhan (PCC)
Swaminathan V. (PCC)
- ICF Coaching competencies: Become a Coach to Being a Coach. Focus on internalizing the competencies at a ‘Being’ level. Focus on a deep understanding of the competency framework, and a lot of practice.
- Competency 1: Demonstrates Ethical Practice
- Competency 2: Embodies a Coaching Mindset
- Competency 3: Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- Competency 4: Cultivates Trust and Safety
- Competency 5: Maintains Presence
- Competency 6: Listens Actively
- Competency 7: Evokes Awareness
- The Business of coaching – Finding your niche, marketing plan, digital marketing, 4 P’s of marketing your coaching business
- Elements from Positive Psychology
- Transactional Analysis
- Leadership, with Spiritual Intelligence
- Team Coaching
- Others – Regal@60, Coaching Tools, Hero’s Journey, Viktor Frankl
- The application process, renewal of credentials, CCEU
- The way forward – Being a Coach
The upcoming batch of ICF-PCC Credential: The upcoming batch of ICF-PCC credentials will be an Online batch, to know about the dates and details of the ICF-PCC batch, click here.
Language: The entire program is delivered in the English Language. Pre-requisite must meet to enter the ICF-PCC program: The admission to the advanced programs will be based on the qualification, experience and track record of the coach at the ACC level. As a prerequisite, for all our ICF coach training programs to Become a Coach, we look for the coaching mindset. This is done through a series of 1-1 conversations with the prospects. The ICF-PCC program (RCC level 4 & 5) would primarily be based on invite-only.