Leaders as Coaches
Leaders as Coaches- Regal Coach Certification Program
Think about this. Why are some leaders inspiring while some fall flat even when they are the best at their crafts? What is that
X-factor that good leaders possess that make their teams stretch a little extra to put in their best every time? What makes them so inspiring to their team?
As you move up the corporate ladder, leadership becomes more and more about managing people than completing tasks. It is the same even when you are a business owner. Notably, just being good enough at your job isn’t enough anymore. You have to make the transition to become the leader that inspires your team to put forth their best foot forward too!
While aspiring leaders spend a lifetime checking all the right boxes – academics, relevant experience, ratings, and professional certifications, and so on, to best manage today’s diverse workforce comprising millennials, remote work teams, and freelancers, you need something more than all this. You need to develop and work on your man-management skills and add some coaching skills to your repertoire. That’s the only sure-fire way to create a team that works with ownership, enthusiasm, and accountability – a team that will deliver more even with fewer resources.
Shifting to the coaching mindset is no more choice; it is a necessity with the emerging trend being “people, planet, and profit”.
Leaders as Coaches – Regal Coach Certification (RCC) Program
We present you to Regal Coach Certification – a program specially designed for corporate leaders, professionals, and business owners, who
- Believe people are their biggest asset and strive to build great work relationships.
- Want their team to comprise free thinkers, who can think and do what they have never done before.
- Find newer solutions to problems that they have never faced before.
- Want to inspire people with whom they interact.
- Stimulate great thinking.
- Want to push the envelope and shift the game to the next level.
The Five Pillars on which this program is curated are:
- The framework of the International Coaching Federation ( #ICFway)
- What and How of Coaching Competencies – Less theory, more practice
- Coaching process that is easy to learn and implement at workplace
- Introduction to coaching-related skills and concepts, aiding leadership development
- Powerful and Transformational Coaching Tools
This bespoke program is structured keeping the needs of today’s leader in mind
- 10 hours of concepts, theory, process, and skills.
- 10 hours of mentored coaching practice
- Assignments to keep you enriched with learnings
- Regal@60 exercise for better personal and professional alignment
- One hour of personal mentoring after 30 days of the course to address roadblocks.
- Access to the dynamic Regal Community of Coaches for continued learning.
Certification will be given strictly on completion of the assignment and submission of one recorded coaching conversation, as per competency.
Learn from the Best
This program is facilitated and delivered by coaches who are certified at Mastery or Professional level by the International Coaching Federation and have rich corporate leadership experience.
Test Your Leadership Effectiveness with this Quiz
There are various leadership styles from Charismatic, Transactional, Laissez -faire to Hybrid, and everyone has their own.
The more important thing is your style being effective and creating an impact.
Challenge yourself with this quiz and find out how effective is your leadership style?
Need more info on coach training?
Here is your chance to get an answer from our Experts. Type your question and click Submit