Global ICF Accredited Coach Training Programs
What is ICF Coach Training Certification?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) has been leading the evolution of professional coaching for over two decades now and provides following three ICF credentials –
The ICF credential stands for knowledge, accountability and a strong ethical code when it comes to professional coaching.
There are now 25,000+ ICF credentialed coaches worldwide, each of whom has undergone one of these coaching training sessions, thereby chiseling their coaching skills and professional fulfillment.
Download our Free Ebook “Beginner’s Guide To ICF Coach Certification” by clicking the button below and find all the required information regarding ICF Coach Certification.
The Best ICF Accredited Coach Training
Why to Opt for Certified ICF Coach Training?
Reasons why you should opt for a certified course from the International Coaching Federation:
- Transforms you as an individual. The course not only provides you with an ICF Credential but also instills in you a proactive and optimistic outlook which helps you make the best of every situation!
- Enables you to develop the right attitude and skills that would help you place yourself in the market.
- Enhances your credibility factor which in turn ensures customer-satisfaction.
- Places you in an ever-expanding network of coaching professionals wherein you learn from your experience and that of others.
- Translates into enhanced productivity as the client feels psychologically secure around you.
- Ensures increased Return on Investment with researches showing that globally people prefer an ICF credentialed coach over a non-certified coach.
ICF APPROVED COACH TRAINING
ICF Professional Coach Certification – ACC Highlights
Total Commitment: 65-hours over a minimum of 2-months
Face-to-face at location: 6-days plus 10-hours mentoring
Self-study, assignments and in-group peer coaching: Self-study + assignments + 100-hours peer coaching for ACC
LEADING COACH TRAINING PROGRAMS
ICF Coach Certification Training at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad & Mumbai
Coach training program to support the global executive coaching practice by developing executive coaches. Our relationship with the participant goes beyond its programs.
Awards / Associations
The Mentors & Coaches at Regal Unlimited are associated with
- ICF, premier accrediting and credentialing body for both training programs and coaches. As members, they support ICF’s initiatives to advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching. Also local chapters of ICF as a volunteer-leader.
- EMCC exists to develop, promote and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe and beyond, for the benefit of society.
- inviteCHANGE, ICA – as alumni of these prestigious coach training organizations.
- CoachSource as an empanelled executive coach.
- EMCC Mentoring Award 2016 – “Highly Commended” All Nominations available here.
Ongoing Weekend ICF Coach Training Programs
Have successfully trained/mentored 250+ coaches in the last 7 years across the globe. Currently, we have a batch of enthusiastic learners who have taken the courageous step to #learn2coach the #iCFway. The batch started on the 4th of June.
Upcoming ICF – ACC batch
We are excited to announce that we are starting our ICF(ACC) batch on the 27th of August 2022, Saturday. Inviting all the business owners, tech professionals, leaders, and aspiring coaches. Be a part of this elite community of professional coaches through earning ICF-ACC credentials.
Target Audience- ICF Coach Training Is for Whom?
- Practicing and aspiring coaches
- Business leaders, Human Resources (HR) and line managers and L&D professionals
- Tech professionals in areas Agile, scrum, etc.
- Self-employed professionals including trainers, counselors, and consultants
- Business owners seeking to complement their leadership journey
- All aspiring leaders
The more important thing is your style being effective and creating an impact.
Challenge yourself with this quiz and find out how effective is your leadership style?
Additional ICF Credential Requirements
Regal unlimited certifies total training hours including face-to-face, virtual, mentoring, assignments. To complete the ICF credential process, participants must submit the following to ICF online:
- Coach training completion certificate.
- Coaching experience hours log and verification
- One recording of a coaching conversation, with its transcript
- Online ICF CKA Test
- ICF fees
For current details of credential requirements and fees, please visit: www.coachfederation.org