WHAT IS ICF CREDENTIAL?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) has been leading the evolution of professional coaching for over two decades now and provides following three ICF credentials
The ICF credential stands for knowledge, accountability and a strong ethical code when it comes to professional coaching.
There are now 25,000+ ICF credentialed coaches worldwide, each of whom has undergone one of these coaching training sessions, thereby chiseling their coaching skills and professional fulfillment.
Download our Free Ebook “Beginner’s Guide To ICF Certification” by clicking the button below and find all the required information regarding ICF Certification.
Coaching with an ability
WHY ICF CREDENTIAL
Reasons why you should opt for a certified course from the International Coaching Federation:
- Transforms you as an individual. The course not only provides you with an ICF Credential but also instills in you a proactive and optimistic outlook which helps you make the best of every situation!
- Enables you to develop the right attitude and skills that would help you place yourself in the market.
- Enhances your credibility factor which in turn ensures customer-satisfaction.
- Places you in an ever-expanding network of coaching professionals wherein you learn from your experience and that of others.
- Translates into enhanced productivity as the client feels psychologically secure around you.
- Ensures increased Return on Investment with researches showing that globally people prefer an ICF credentialed coach over a non-certified coach.
ICF ApProved Coach Training
ICF PROFESSIONAL COACH CERTIFICATION (ACC) HIGHLIGHTS
Total Commitment: 65-hours over a minimum of 2-months
Face-to-face at location: 6-days plus 10-hours mentoring
Self-study, assignments and in-group peer coaching: Self-study + assignments + 100-hours peer coaching for ACC
Leading Coach training programs
ICF COACH CERTIFICATION TRAINING AT BENGALURU, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD & MUMBAI
Coach training program to support the global executive coaching practice by developing executive coaches. Our relationship with the participant goes beyond its programs.
Recognition across the globe
AWARDS & ASSOCIATIONS
The Mentors & Coaches at Regal Unlimited are associated with
- ICF, premier accrediting and credentialing body for both training programs and coaches. As members, they support ICF’s initiatives to advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching. Also local chapters of ICF as a volunteer-leader.
- EMCC exists to develop, promote and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe and beyond, for the benefit of society.
- inviteCHANGE, ICA – as alumni of these prestigious coach training organizations.
- CoachSource as an empanelled executive coach.
- EMCC Mentoring Award 2016 – “Highly Commended” All Nominations available here.
ICF Coaching is for whom
- Practicing and aspiring coaches
- Business leaders, Human Resources (HR) and line managers and L&D professionals
- Tech professionals in areas Agile, scrum, etc.
- Self-employed professionals including trainers, counselors, and consultants
- Business owners seeking to complement their leadership journey
- All aspiring leaders
ICF Coach Approved coach training
ADDITIONAL ICF CREDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
Regal unlimited certifies total training hours including face-to-face, virtual, mentoring, assignments. To complete the ICF credential process, participants must submit the following to ICF online:
- Coach training completion certificate.
- Coaching experience hours log and verification
- One recording of a coaching conversation, with its transcript
- Online ICF CKA Test
- ICF fees
For current details of credential requirements and fees, please visit: www.coachfederation.org
Do register by filling the form above or sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com