“If you want to make the wrong decision, ask everyone.” @naval
– ‘Am I cut out to become a coach?’
– ‘Can I coach?’
– ‘Do I have it in me to touch lives deeply through professional coaching?’
– ‘When do I start coach training?’
– ‘Will I be able to complete the Regal certification, ICF credentials?’
Common questions aspiring coaches (corporate leaders, professionals, business owners, and others) ask us. Agree with Naval, don’t ask us or anyone else. Go by what your heart says, your heart will never go wrong. Your heart knows. Not the cognitive, ego-based, ‘monkey mind’.
Coaching is also the journey from head to heart.
– While ‘everyone needs a coach’, not all are ready for it.
– To ‘become a coach’… is not for everyone. Just like any other professional role. We are just wired differently. No one becomes a coach accidentally. No one wakes up one morning, and decides to ‘become a coach’. You evolve to a coach, at consciousness level, over several births (whether you believe in rebirth or karma or other elements of spirituality!). It has to be the passion, life goal, deep desire to touch lives.
And the journey to becoming a coach, and then being a coach is not easy either.
If you want to build a ship, teach the men to yearn for the vast and endless sea – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
(de Saint-Exupéry was a French writer, poet, aristocrat, journalist and pioneering aviator. He became a laureate of several of France’s highest literary awards and also won the United States National Book Award.)
ICF-approved Coach training and Regal certification (#ACSTH) with #RegalUnlimited. A new batch starting on August 14th, 2021, on alternate Saturdays.
Don’t compromise on your journey to your purpose, your full potential as a professional coach, no shortcuts will work.
Learn to coach, learn with the best.
To apply/know more visit, https://www.regalunlimited.com/icf-approved-coach-training-certification/