#Hyderabad: Once the Qutb Shahi dynastic capital, now a major center for the technology industry.
We completed facilitating a group of professionals and leaders, from a diverse background, over the last 3 days (9th to 11th, Feb) at Hyderabad, India.
While the last batch at Chennai had an aspiring coach from the US, this time at Hyd we had a business leader from Australia. Our footprint is global🙂
We have trained over 100 coaches, 25 are PCC-credentialed, over last 3.5 yrs. And our focus continues to be on quality, not quantity.
This journey is about self-discovery first. Coach credential is incidental.
Feedback at the end of day 3, also developmental inputs.
- In a flow, Excellent facilitation, very fluid… no baggage
- No questions were escaped from (all answered, none “well-left”, as in cricket)
- Happy with venue
- Program in the now!
- Frank, forthright, without belittling anyone
- One of the best training in my life (a retired corporate leader, considering coaching as an addition to his consulting business)
- ‘How vulnerable I am?’
- Excellent facilitation
- Never waited for a break. Never got bored. Not prescriptive (a professional, very busy trainer, facilitator)
- No hurry, push, choke.
- ‘I thought coaching was about asking a bunch of questions!’
- A very holistic approach, not in parts
- Rebirth for me
- A potential full-time career for me
- WOW! AHA!
Areas we will focus in next session (May 2018) and thereafter: