Master says, ‘Intelligent people are those who learn from others’ mistakes!
Corporate leaders & bosses (they both are different) reminds us to fail early, learn quickly and then don’t make mistakes 🙂
Financial independence is an important goal for all professionals. Those are usually SMART.
Life goals are not so SMART! Most often not PURE & CLEAR (courtesy Sir John Whitmore)
And wealth is one important element of our total life.
- Is there a need for quality financial planning in India? Absolutely yes. The unfortunate reality is that by the time we regret bad financial decisions, we equally wish we had the right guidance when we originally made those decisions.
- Financial decisions are important. It is still one (important) part of our lives. In coaching, we handle all aspects of life, career, health, wealth, relationship, etc., as all these are deeply inter-related
- For a country as huge as ours there are just around 1,400 Sebi – registered investment advisers and around 2,000 CFP professionals in India.
- ICF website shows there are less than 650 professional coaches in India.
- Very clearly, we have a responsibility to our families and ourselves to take the right financial decisions, and it probably is not easy for us to do it all without, say, a financial coach, or a financial advisor. (a coach and an advisor are two different things.
It helps the financial planners to add coaching to their work – every professional, corporate leader, and business owner will benefit from adding coaching to their work, and life.
- For the same reason as above, everyone needs a professional coach
- The CFP credential is the most desired and respected global certification for those seeking to demonstrate their commitment to competent and ethical financial planning practice.
- The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the leading global organization for coaches and coaching. ICF is dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification, and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals. ICF member coaches are bound by the ICF code of ethics.
It helps to add coaching to your leadership, work & life. We offer a Leader-As-Coach/Regal Coach Certification (#RCC) program for corporate leaders, business owners, and professionals. Check out our other resources.
A new cohort starting on 31st March, 2021 at 6 PM India Time (GMT+530)