I was recently asked by an old, dear friend, who has seen me work at corporate & in my subsequent avtar as Coach/Entrepreneur. ‘What do you lose your sleep on?’
I felt it was a powerful question, an ICF coaching competency (ICF – International Coach Federation).
There are small things that bother me. Nothing really is so serious or stressful that I lose my sleep over it.
Among them the most important one is :
- Over various roles I play in my life, personal, professional or community, what percentage of time I am consistently a coach-healer?
- What percentage I am not in a flow, but I operate from my ego?
- What percentage I operate from my analytical mind/head, and not from my heart?
- Then, I operate from a state of Being, with EQ & SQ.
- For when I am at my authentic & vulnerable self, I am at my best. For others & myself.