Coaching is about ‘maximizing potential, personal and professional’.
– It is different from training, consulting, guiding, mentoring, delegating, supporting and therapy.
– Coaching is a process, but also much more than that… an art.
– Coaching can help the coachee/client/employee to move from the current state to a more resourceful state, in the most empowering way
– Coaching can help create magic in relationships, personal and professional.
The future of work demands a leader continues to learn, unlearn, re-learn. One of them being new skills. The future of leadership is strongly linked to adopting a coaching approach, at work & in life. Learn to coach, the #iCFway
#RegalCoaches: Over the last 4 plus years, we have trained over 150 coaches for various certifications and credentials, in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and also online/live programs. These coaches have come from the US, Europe, Middle East, Singapore, and Australia. Also conducted leadership workshops based on coaching & mentoring for over 1,000 leaders.
We are now launching #classroom option of our popular coach training program, in Hyderabad.
Regal Coach Certification (#RCC) program:
For leaders from across the spectrum
– for corporate leaders, at all functions, at all levels
– technology professionals (agile, scrum, others,)
– HR, L&D professionals, entrepreneurs, freelancers, trainers, facilitators, healers, and
– aspiring/unaccredited coaches.
Classroom sessions at Lemon Tree Premier, HiTech City, Hyderabad, India.
On 7th and 8th September (is there a better way to spend a weekend?)
Based on ICF coaching competencies, coaching models and coaching tools. You will learn to use them at your work, and in life. There will be practice sessions, role plays. You will also receive an RCC coach training completion certificate.
This is an UnAccredited (inspired by Seth Godin’s altMBA) coach training program but based on International Coach Federation and #EMCC coaching/mentoring competencies. This is a foundation program, to introduce the learner to the coaching approach to leadership, & life.
Facilitated by Subash CV, and team (#RegalCoaches). Subash is a Master Certified Coach (MCC-ICF), SP(EMCC), INSEAD alum. He spent 21 yrs in the corporate world, before becoming an entrepreneur, coach. He is also a certified healer. His team are members of #RegalCoaches are professionals who come from a diverse background with a proven track, trained/certified/credentialed to coach the #iCFway
For more on this exclusive program,
1. pls visit https://www.regalunlimited.com/regal-coach-certification
2. click to download the brochure http://regalunlimited.com/wp-content/doc/RCCBrochure.pdf
To know more/register, pls write to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond here.
Registrations are open. Early bird offer closes on 15th August.
Regal Unlimited® – – ROI of Enchantment®