Coaching is for leaders. Coaching is for development, to make us more effective at work, in life. Incorporating coaching as a leadership skill can have a positive impact on me, my team and other stakeholders.
Regal Coach Certification (RCC) program is:
– a foundation program to introduce coaching and mentoring, pure and classical.
– for young corporate leaders, HR/L&D managers, entrepreneurs, consultants and other professionals.
– not accredited, deliberately, for the flexibility and depth, as per client’s needs.
– available virtually and/or through classroom sessions.
– to help me incorporate coaching into my work/leadership, and life.
While this basic program is offered online, over the virtual platform, (zoom.us) it can be customized based on the clients’ specific needs.
As a participant, I
– will be introduced to coaching competencies/models/tools.
– will practice coaching through role plays.
– will get a Regal Coach Certificate.
This program is facilitated by Subash CV, PCC (ICF), and INSEAD alum.
At Regal Unlimited, we have been providing ICF accredited coach training program for over four years, have trained over 100 coaches, including 20 PCC (ICF) and 22 ACC.
Upcoming RCC program schedule: Starting in October 2018. Two hours over the weekend, 9 sessions.
Regal Unlimited: ROI of Enchantment