We have been training aspiring coaches and leaders for over 5 years. #CoachTraining – Celebrating 5 years of training & mentoring.
We started a batch at Bengaluru in December 2019. Some of the feedback received at the end of the 2 days’ session: Well-paced, Learner-Centered, Practical, Insight-Based, Enabling, In the spirit of Coaching, Focus on Practice/coaching sessions with feedback, Equal focus on the coaching process & the Art, Co-creating/Journey, Co-Creation/Flow….
After training over 150 aspiring coaches/leaders, we are launching a new batch at #Chennai in January 2020.
– For aspiring coaches, corporate leaders, HR/L&D professionals, Agile/Scrum/Tech professionals, Consultants and Change Agents.
Coaches, who are yet to be certified/credentialed, this may help in incorporating the ICF approach to coaching and being part of the coaches’ fraternity.
Let us make learning a goal for 2020. The future of leadership is Coaching.
– Based on ICF coaching competencies, leadership and related topics. We help you become a coach and all aspects related to the business of coaching.
– A program that is at the confluence of eastern and western philosophies, practitioners
– Facilitated by @SubashCV, INSEAD alum, MCC (ICF) and a team of professional coaches. You get to be a part of #RegalCoaches, an exclusive club of alumni, for continued learning and business collaboration.
– Classroom sessions starting on Jan 25, 2020.
This is a journey, to deeper self-awareness and then certification/credentials.
For more details pls visit & download the brochure: https://www.regalunlimited.com/icf-approved-coach-training-certification/
#Learn2Coach the #iCFway