Become a Coach… Be a Coach… at work, home, and community.
Being a Coach, Coach from a state of Being, which is true Mastery.
- The future of leadership is in coaching.
- The future of organizations is in coaching culture. (Check out Project Aristotle at Google)
- Coaching (classical, pure) is what Millennial, Gen Z will connect with.
- Coaching helps in better inter-personal/intra-personal relations, work-life integration, intuition, innovation, health/wellness, wealth/abundance…
Coaching is not training, managing, delegating, mentoring, guiding, therapy, healing… It is very different from sports-coaching too. it is non-prescriptive. It assumes the client is complete. It taps into the inherent (Unlimited) potential of the client to live a life of full potential (Regal). Hence, Regal Unlimited!
ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential (in a dynamic, VUCA world)
Coaching helps the client to move from the current state to a more resourceful state… in a way that works for the client (individual, team, group or organizations).
We can’t do these based on our past experience, wisdom and training. This is a different ball-game. Hence the need to get trained, certified, credentialed and experienced…
- We offer ICF approved Coacharya ACTP Coach training, leading to ICF Credentials, ACC and PCC. We have been doing this for over 3 yrs. 25 of our alumni are PCC credentialed.
- For basic info, pls visit http://www.regalunlimite
- We cover 65 hours of coach training through class room training. We will connect in between sessions virtually to review progress.
- Coaches who go through our programs can be part of ICF global community & member of the local chapter, part of Coacharya fraternity & our own alumni, a vibrant community, Regal Coaches
- We do these open programs in Chennai & Hyderabad. We also offer in-house programs anywhere in India. We have had participants from Singapore, Dubai, Kuwait, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune & Chennai.
- These are facilitated by Subash CV and Priya Ramesh, both PCCs, experienced, practising, full-time coaches/mentors.
- Check out @Quora https://www.quora.com/H
ow-do-I-choose-when-everyone-i s-becoming-trainers-especially -in-life-coaching/answer/Subas h-CV
Choose Bliss. #BeRegal.
Be part of our journey…. to transformation, bliss.