Upcoming Leadership Events
Join any of these events custom tailored for your needs
ICF Coach Training Programs at Bengaluru
- Session 1: Friday 6 Dec – 3 PM to 7 PM (program launch). Saturday 7 Dec & Sunday 8 Dec
- Session 2: Saturday 8th Feb & Sunday 9th Feb
- Session 3: Saturday 4th April & Sunday 5th April
ICF Coach Training Programs at Chennai
- Session 1: January 25th & 26th (Saturday & Sunday)
- Session 2: March 28th & 29th (Saturday & Sunday)
- Session 3: May 23rd and 24th (Saturday & Sunday)
Regal Coach Program
New batch, online/live, starts in January 2020
Coach Training for corporate leaders, Tech/HR/L&D professionals & coaches
Coaching is about ‘maximizing potential, personal and professional’. – It is different from training, consulting, guiding, mentoring, delegating, supporting and therapy.
ICF Coaches Monthly Meetup @ Bengaluru
Saturday: 11th Jan 2020
Venue: Bengaluru Internatioal Centre (BIC)
No. 7, 4th Main Rd Bengaluru
Coaching is for leaders. It helps the coachee/leader to work with a coach to set goals, understand underlying biases, beliefs, values, etc., and work towards manifesting the goals.
Test Your Leadership Effectiveness with this Quiz
There are various leadership styles from Charismatic, Transactional, Laissez -faire to Hybrid, and everyone has their own.
The more important thing is your style being effective and creating an impact.
Challenge yourself with this quiz and find out how effective is your leadership style?
Need more info on coach training?
Here is your chance to get an answer from our Experts. Type your question and click Submit