The Executive Coaching Process
“My professional journey along with Subash as a coach, started in April 2013. Since then, he has been a great anchor to me at a personal level. He has empowered me with simple easy to use tools, which has had great impact while sailing the high tides of the profession. He also helped me to see perspective, which otherwise would have been limited by the typical “spotlight”. I wish him the best in his endeavors.”
– Jubilant Cement,
Country Manager – MEA , DLW Flooring GmbH
Try, Before You Make Your Mind!
Our 30-minutes executive coaching demo session is complimentary and just 1-click away.
Brain storm with us to know what will help you nourish and grow!
Specific coaching tools such as, Visualization, Perceptual Positioning, and The Wheel, ‘Great to GOOD’ © will be used.
Professional secrecy is fundamental to the coaching process. Clients work on the overall outcome and also have the option to discuss the specific outcome needed from each session. Coaching is not mentoring, consulting, counseling, therapy or a spiritual practice.
Benefits of Executive Coaching
The success of a coaching engagement depends on the commitment, dedication, discipline, and focus that the client gives to the coaching initiative.Studies by leading researchers have shown that the top three reasons why executive coaches are engaged are to:
· Develop high potential and facilitate transition
· Address derailing behavior
· Act as a sounding board for new ideas and plans
Coaching has provided huge positive impact in terms of quality, productivity, organizational strength, customer service, and shareholder value. When an entire team at an organization is trained, the outcomes are:
· Synergy across the team
· Enhanced individual effectiveness
· Improved team performance
These outcomes are the reason why we at Regal Unlimited have termed our coaching to be an intervention that yields assured ROI of Enchantment.
Executive Coaching Outcomes
Coaching helps individuals and organizations to:
· Discover within themselves the answers to specific issues that they are facing
· Gain clarity about the value systems they engage with
· Create a plan along with the coach to achieve identified goals
· Discuss new ideas with an objective sounding board
· Make life-changing decisions with support from a qualified coach
· Overcome perceived limitations and reach new levels of achievement
Understanding Executive Coaching
The coaching process seeks to empower the individual or group that is being coached. The coach acts as a sounding board, teller of the truth, advocate, cheerleader, and accountability partner. The coaching process is goal-oriented.
However, the coach will not prescribe exactly how to achieve a goal. Deciding on the specific steps to be taken is the prerogative of the individual or group that is being coached.
Since the coach and client collaborate goals and plans on, the entire coaching process gives the individual or group a sense of empowerment.
Executive Coaching at Regal Unlimited
Coaching is an ongoing partnership that supports individuals so that their professional and personal lives become positively transformed.
This results in the following advantages:
· Professional lives take on a new quality. They are characterized by the achievement of specific goals and better performance.
· Personal lives celebrate relationships and are lived so that an individual’s life goals are realized.
|General Purpose Training||Coaching at Regal|
|Views an individual in their professional role alone.||Takes a holistic view of an individual as both a professional and an individual with a personal life.|
|Seeks to improve functional skills and behavioral skills||Seeks to enhance how an individual approaches each task and situation to the best of their ability.|