Have you been bullied at work? I have been. (And I would like to believe I have never been a bully at work or elsewhere.)
– The Bully-Proof Workplace — a new book
- Is bullying one way to grow in your organization?
- Is bullying acceptable in your organization? Org culture?!
DYK It has financial, emotional, health & reputation risk/cost?
What is bullying?
- Over 50% of employees are bullied !!
- Prevalent, if not epidemic!
- Women bullied. more than men
- 80% bullied by people in power, position
- It is not about gender, but POWER. Is it a generational issue?
Options: Leave, Fight back or Suffer are 3 options
The manager, leader has to handle it, not ignore. Interpersonal skills has to be bullying-free
Watch out for “malignant narcissists” Their bullying is far more ‘nuanced’
What is the solution? Expose leaders, managers and also team-leads to #Coaching as a leadership skill
Regal Coach Certification (#RCC Apr17) https://regalunlimited.com/wp-content/doc/RCCBrochure.pdf