Came across this interesting post, “4 Habits of Millionaires That Work for Everyone“. My thoughts:
Aim to be a ‘millionaire’. Still better is to work for Abundance. This is how we (at Regal Unlimited) would handle this element with our coaching/healing clients, to those who are receptive & ready! For we don’t drive the agenda:)
Money, wealth, etc are good to aim & work for. What we truly want is not that, but what it gives. There is enough abundance around. We just need to tap it! Perhaps that is a lot more holistic?!
1. Work Hard – and also smart. I am a fan of “The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich” by Timothy Ferriss. It is not necessary to work hard. Working smarter is as, if not more important. Still better, work for a higher purpose. You can achieve that by offering everything you do
2. Have Goals – We are familiar with S-M-A-R-T goals, ‘R’ being ‘relevant’ (from heart). Sir John Whitmore’s additional parameters make them holistic too
– PURE: Positive, Understood, Relevant, Ethical
– CLEAR: Challenging, Legal, Environmentally Sound, Appropriate, Recorded.
Most important part of it is, write them down!
3. Be Willing to Fail: Not necessary though:)
4. Get a Mentor – I would say, Get a COACH: A coach will be a sounding board, not-knowing/curious and self-less.
Original article: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248669