Feedback from the participants from month-1, at Chennai (Face2Face) on 12th & 13th November:
- Absolutely fantastic experience. I am thoroughly in it and enjoying every minute of the transformation.
- New insights: Others’ perspectives, Process of coaching, Structure, Introspection, Co-creation, Being judgmental
- Thank you for a fantastic facilitation throughout the program 🙂
- Terrific day 2
We also had alumni coming over and sharing their journey and experience:
- The World opened up, Great change – Loved the role-play, when participants volunteered to be real coachees, with real problems.
- Book reviews – Hero’s Journey, Conversational Intelligence (‘our words have histories’. For example, “success” mean different things to different people in a context when someone has been promoted!)
- Not Solutioning/Directive/being smart in my questions/be articulate in my questions.
- Change begins from within.
- How Regal@60 has helped one client to move from a friend seeking a chat to a paid client.
Some Interesting discussions:
- Do I have to change, say mellow-down, if I have to be a good coach?
- Is coaching possible in every situation, relationship?
- What is coaching? What is not coaching?
- Grow Model, other coaching models (incl R_E_G_A_L, R_H_Y_T_H_M, etc)
- Several role-plays with the focus on Coaching, ICF Competencies, GROW, goal-clarification, Coacharya 3C, etc.
- Finally, a powerful coaching session
Learning will continue through weekly virtual sessions , where we will cover… some theory and more coaching practice.