Greetings from Regal Unlimited.
We hope you are doing well during these challenging times. Trust your family, friends are all safe and well. Prayers with you all. Stay safe, stay blessed.
How are you dealing with the restrictions – Lockdown, WFH, uncertainty (VUCA, re-defined)? For leaders, in all areas (corporate to political to administration to not for profit and religious), all verticals within, at all levels, this is the challenge of a lifetime.
Every leader will script his/her legacy based on how s/he managed the crisis.
At Regal Unlimited, we have been in touch with our coaches, coachees/clients, and others. We have been conducting a series of conversations to support each other. We delivered our first global webinar on ICF Team Coaching. A webinar on Coaching with entrepreneurs in South India. ICF Bengaluru Charter Chapter hosted the partners of Regal Unlimited for a webinar on Healing.
We are all in this together, in this moment of crisis.
Learning is one of our fundamental needs. Why delay the learning?
A lot of coaching always happened online. Our inhouse/foundation coach training programs (RCC) also has been conducted online/live. As for ICF programs, the follow-up sessions in between classroom sessions always were online/live. But now we are looking at how we can shift gears, in line with the expectations of our customers, leaders, professionals and aspiring coaches.
– We had to postpone a weekend session each at Chennai and Bengaluru. We are maintaining the learning momentum by covering the lessons and coaching, online.
– We had planned a new batch at Bengaluru in April. The group has together decided to start the same on-line/live.
Happy to share that we are starting online batch for ICF approved ACC on 18th and 19th April 2020.
- Virtual/live program, hence ﬂexible. Occasional connect in your cities when the situation improves.
- ICF Approved Program for ACC
- Be part of an exclusive alumni community, for continued learning and business collaboration.
- The journey consists of 60 hours of training, 10 hours of mentoring, 100 hrs of practice, and assignments, as required by ICF – we support you throughout and beyond.
- For basic information: https://www.regalunlimited.com/icf-approved-coach-training-certification
- For a detailed brochure please visit https://brochure-icf-coach-training.gr8.com/
- Facilitated by an experienced and professional coach & mentor, Subash CV, MCC (ICF), INSEAD alum, SP (EMCC) and a small, exclusive group of #RegalCoaches.
- For Registration/Queries Email or call us at email@example.com
Please let us know if you are interested to join this virtual batch. Looking forward to your reply.
#StaySafe. #GoDigital. #GodBless
Team Regal Unlimited
ROI of Enchantment