Co-Rona to Coro-Na: The shift in consciousness
If we do not come out of this #lockdown stronger at all levels,
- physical, through exercises, yoga, or any other activity of your interest
- mental, resilient and fearless
- emotional, heal the relationships that have gone off the track during your pursuit of professional success, and
- spiritual, with deeper self-awareness, faith over fear, #I2We2He,
- else… we are just lazy?!
As we enter the 4th week of lockdown in India,
time to move from co-rona ( together-cry) to coro-na (coro-no), roha & na being in Hindi.
We have been discussing among friends, clients/coachees, fellow coaches & healers, and leaders…
How are you spending time during the #lockdown, courtesy #covid19?
Few things I have been doing:
Was blessed with the opportunity to co-present a webinar on #Healing, hosted by ICF Bengaluru Charter Chapter. We also launched our global online webinar for leaders & coaches, on “ICF Team Coaching” with Janet Harvey.
Have been part of a spiritual group, to join their chanting every evening at 10 PM. Then some prayer, healing.
Have passionately stayed with my morning routine.
Satsang with Sunder Iyer: Join the Satsang, mostly recorded, Satsang with Sunder, on Sri Hanuman Chalisa. 10h episode was aired today (India time). And we are just warming up. Dr Sunder is one of the best orators I know, with a fine sense of humour. Satsang are serious stuff, but he still share one or two lighter moments. He starts with chanting and ends with singing the entire Chalisa. In between he picks up a couple of lines and dives deep into it. He links not only yoga to the discussion, but spirituality too. Check out https://www.facebook.com/yogaman9/
#Sadhguru With Sadhguru in Challenging Times, every evening 6 PM: Got this from another friend. Caught up with a few episodes.
Sadhguru: Official YouTube Channel of Sadhguru Considered among India’s 50 most influential people, Sadhguru is a yogi, mystic…www.youtube.com
I watched a few movies… We were clear not to watch anything that is linked to a virus-like story. We skipped ‘Parasite’, ‘Contagion’, ‘Virus’, etc
- Mohanlal’s ‘Drishyam’, the original.
- Gully boy — very inspiring story. Must watch.
- Good News, Bareily ke Barfi
- Yeh Zindagi, featuring SRK as a psychotherapist.
- Ee vaikunthapurramuloo – a superhit action masala film 🙂
- ‘Kumblangi Nights‘, also a brilliant film.
One serial I really enjoyed, ‘Panchayat‘ on amazon prime. It is a very different treatment, simple.
Most importantly, a lot of self-reflection. Completed a lot of things on the work-front.
How are you spending your time?