More from my #RegalJournal. This happened during the release of ‘Kabali’…2017?Had a great coaching session, with a great client:
- Goal: A client asked me how can I be the superstar of my space. Not necessary like a filmi superstar.
- Reality/Explore: His perception of himself/self-image, others’ opinion was ‘not even a supporting star’!
- Options: He was interested in identifying key things to help him reach the space of a SuperStar. Deeper exploration revealed underlying self-beliefs, values, and baggage.
- Way Forward/Actions: He came up with few things to do & be (aligned with International Coach Federation coaching competencies, 9, 10 & 11 – my fav).
- LIGHT: His AHA-Moment was when he recognized “I am a Superstar. I just got to remind myself, be aware & live with that energy, consciousness.” From a position of weakness, to a position of selfless power, Divine Energy.
Be a Real SuperStar (minus ego).
This article in The Hindu reminded me… Glad to share:
“Hum jahan khade ho jaate hai, line wahi se shuru hoti hai.” (Where I stand is where the line begins.) Read: “Hum jis umar ke hai, prime wahi se shuru hoti hai.” (The age I am is where my prime begins.)