- Coaching is about maximizing potential, personal and professional. It is different from training, consulting, guiding, mentoring, delegating, supporting.
- Coaching is a process, but also much more than that.
- Coaching can help the coachee/client/employee to move from the current state to a more resourceful state, in the most empowering way
- Coaching can help create magic in relationships, personal and professional.
The future of work demands a leader continues to learn, unlearn, re-learn. One of them being new skills.
Future of leadership is strongly linked to adopting a coaching approach, at work & in life.
Learn to coach, the #iCFway
#RegalCoaches: Over the last 4 plus years, we have trained over 150 coaches for various certifications and credentials, in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and also online/live programs. These coaches have come from the US, Europe, Middle East, Singapore, and Australia.
We are now launching our popular coach training, RCC, in Hyderabad.
Regal Coach Certification (#RCC) program:
- For leaders from across the spectrum:
- for corporate leaders, at all functions, at all levels
- technology professionals (agile, scrum, others,)
- HR, L&D professionals,
- freelancers, trainers, facilitators, healers, and
- aspiring/unaccredited coaches.
- Classroom sessions at HiTech City, Hyderabad, India.
- Session 1: On 3rd August and
- Session 2: 7th September (both Saturdays)
- Based on ICF coaching competencies, coaching models and coaching tools. You will learn to use them at your work, in life.
- There will be practice sessions, role plays. You will also receive an RCC coach training completion certificate.
This is an UnAccredited (inspired by Seth Godin’s altMBA) coach training program but based on ICF coaching competencies. This is a foundation program, to introduce the learner to the coaching approach to leadership, & life.
For more on this exclusive program, pls visit https://www.regalunlimited.com/regal-coach-certification
To know more/register, pls write to email@example.com
For regular updates on this event and related topics on Coaching, coach training and healing, pls follow
- Linkedin Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/regal-unlimited/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RegalUnlimited/