Coaching comes into our lives when we are ready to move to a higher consciousness.
We become a coach when we are ready to move deeper. It does not happen by chance. No one becomes a coach by accident.
It is the hero’s journey for the coachee, just as it for the coach.
Becoming a coach to Being a Coach is the journey of a coach. It is not a sprint, but a marathon, or life journey.
Sprint Vs Marathon – Life Journey
- It is not a sprint to the certification or even credential. If the destination of the training & mentoring is our coach certification or even ICF credential, we are settling for something small. Instead, we got to see it as a journey, deep within. It is about our professional & personal potential as a coach.
- If a coachee is looking for a small change or a transactional shift, then s/he is not ready for coaching but needs mentoring, training, etc.
- Coaching starts with the pure & classical, or the #iCFway.
Unconscious Incompetence to Unconscious Competence is the journey from Doing to Being a Coach
- It starts with the misplaced sense of confidence, ‘I am a coach’, ‘I coach my team’, etc. Very soon the aspiring coach will discover it was not pure coaching. But leading, mentoring, guiding, telling.
Coaching is about moving from telling to asking. #AskVsTell
- Then the coach starts checking out the coaching competencies, moves from conscious incompetence to a conscious competence state. While basics of listening, questioning are picked up, the focus is on the process, the science of coaching.
For coaching at conscious competence means losing coaching presence?
- As the coach practice more and dive deep into the journey, s/he starts experiencing the self-transformation, a lot of personal bias, self-limiting beliefs, are cast away… peeling the onion is a popular metaphor for this process.
- As the coach moves from me as a coach (doing) to the client, in totality (being), the conversations and engagement moves into a different consciousness.
The client manifests magic from that state of being, consciousness.
Gold Standard in Coaching (ICF), Gold standard in Coach Training (Coacharya & Regal Unlimited) to create great coaches (#RegalCoaches)
- Unaccredited (deliberately), virtual/online, foundation coach training for leaders, Regal Coach Certification Program, and
- ICF Accredited Coacharya ACTP coach training for aspiring coaches to ACC, PCC, MCC credentials. A new batch starting soon at Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore. For details, pls visit: ICF Coach Certification by RegalUnlimited
To know more, register, pls write to email@example.comRegistrations open, limited seats available.