I am: Sriram (Ram) Sampathkumar
Current Location: Chennai
- Global Human Resources professional (EMEA, APAC, Americas)
- Leadership / Business / Life coach
- Intercultural engagements
- European and North American multinational/ global as well as family run companies
- Natural resources, Power & Energy, Engineering (EPCM), Banking/Financial, and Textile and related industrial sectors
- Strategic yet hands-on, multi-lingual (fluent Russian), with significant experience developing and implementing HR programs for greenfield’s, project development and operational phases
- HR feasibility study, workforce planning, ramp-up, aboriginal/native people engagement, ramp-down, remote natural resources projects, operational excellence
- Merger & Acquisition transactions ($1.5 bn)
- International Human Resources (Expat management, overseas start-ups, cross-cultural matters, cross border company relocations/re-positioning)
- Risk assessment/management
- Safety leadership
- Global experience spans from the Canadian Arctic to Central Asian deserts, worked and/or covered countries including Canada (incl. Arctic), US (incl. Alaska), Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Suriname, Mexico, Indonesia, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, South Africa, Russia (incl. Arctic), Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, UAE and The Netherlands.
- Proven leader in delivering bottom-line results achieved through organizational effectiveness and strategically focused HR solutions.
Keywords: Mining, Gold, Arctic, Financial, Bank, Oil and Gas, International Human Resources, Cross-Culture, Natural Resources, Human Resources, EPCM, CIS, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, Ukraine, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Central Asia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Peru, Suriname, Tanzania, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Chile.
Top Skills: Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition
LI Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/avatarram/
About Being Part of Regal Unlimited Coach Training: