I am: Kiran Shesh
Current Location: Mumbai
Skilled professional with 20 + years of experience in leading overall business operations with profit centered aptitude and managing business expansion initiatives; a highly proactive individual, capable of setting up new business divisions entirely, right from the nascent stage and further driving growth through well-managed operations.
- Established Sulzer Limited business from nil to crores within a span of 5 years.
- Executed divestiture of a manufacturing plant with minimal disruption.
Known for on time SAP implementation and extending key support to India based global Engineering and IT Centres of Excellence.
- Reinforced value selling strategy effectively as the way to command price premium.
- Joined the organization as Director-Industrial Sales and promoted to the post of Vice President with additional responsibility of SEA (industrial business) in Nov 2011.
- Played a key role as team lead for some and member for several process improvement projects in Asia.
- Successfully executed corporate plans to open and develop engineering and IT CoE in Pune.
- Successfully established the sulphuric acid manufacturing and air pollution control division, starting with just 2 people and positioned the division as the best solution provider in the business.
- Instrumental in the successful promotion of non welded plate type gas-gas heat exchangers in Asia.
- Essayed an integral role as part of Global team exploring Oil refining sector.
- Carved out this division from Monsanto through an asset sale agreement.
- Developed local manufacturing of gas-gas heat exchangers, a complex product to manufacture, with key success. Managed toll manufacturer for fibre bed mist eliminators.
- Developed fabricators for exporting pipes and fittings for Monsanto global requirement.
- Devised and effectuated HR policies and other procedures for the newly formed MECS
Top Skills: Integration, BPO, Management
LI Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kiranshesh/
About Being Part of Regal Unlimited Coach Training: