- On October 31, 2017
- 0 Comments
Journaling, in different avatars, is gaining popularity. Quite comparable to adult coloring?!
I have been tracking the updates, on line especially. A lot of fascinating insights. I have gone to the extend of recommending Regal-Journaling (a rare prescription) to my Executive/Leadership Coaching clients.
Leaders, in corporates or outside, aspiring or practising, all will benefit from Regal-Journaling, a fine-tuned version of journaling, which incorporates coaching/mentoring to counseling/healing and other related areas such as Law of Attraction/Visualization, (just prescribed?!)
I heard a spiritual podcast last Sunday, and surprisingly the the speaker was sharing his thoughts on Journaling! (‘nothing is a coincidence’).
- write journals to be detached, in a loving way: so profound. Detached and also in a loving way.
- write as an impartial observer: mindfulness is at the core of this, must try
- writing in 3rd person more liberating: is there anything more to add? 3rd person & liberating.
- writing can be healing: that is the raison d’etre for prescribing.
- research shows 30 minutes’ journaling can improve body’s immune system: do we need any more justification to stop procrastinating, and start this daily practice? (and that includes me!)
‘Have the boat in water, not water in the boat’ 🙂
Journaling, as such is also about moving from #IQ2EQ2SQ (spiritual quotient)
The concluding line was most beautiful: ‘I honour the miracle that you are’!