What is ICF Certification?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) has been leading the evolution of professional coaching for over two decades now and provides following three ICF certifications –
The ICF credential stands for knowledge, accountability and a strong ethical code when it comes to professional level coaching.
There are now 21,000+ ICF credentialed coaches worldwide, each of whom has undergone one of these coaching training sessions, thereby chiseling their coaching skills and professional fulfillment.
Why ICF Certification
- Transforms you as an individual. The course not only provides you with an ICF Credential but also instills in you a proactive and optimistic outlook which helps you make the best of every situation!
- Enables you to develop the right attitude and skills that would help you place yourself in the market.
- Enhances your credibility factor which in turn ensures greater client turnover.
- Places you in an ever expanding network of coaching professionals wherein you learn from your experience and that of others.
- Translates into enhanced productivity as the client feels psychologically secure around you.
- Ensures increased Return on Investment with researches showing that globally people prefer an ICF certified coach over a non certified coach.