What is ICF Certification?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) has been leading the evolution of professional coaching for over two decades now and provides following three ICF certifications –
The ICF credential stands for knowledge, accountability and a strong ethical code when it comes to professional level coaching.
There are now 21,000+ ICF credentialed coaches worldwide, each of whom has undergone one of these coaching training sessions, thereby chiseling their coaching skills and professional fulfillment.
Source: ICF Headquarters
Why ICF Certification
Reasons why you should opt for a certified course from the leading International Coaching Federation:
- Transforms you as an individual. The course not only provides you with an ICF Credential but also instills in you a proactive and optimistic outlook which helps you make the best of every situation!
- Enables you to develop the right attitude and skills that would help you place yourself in the market.
- Enhances your credibility factor which in turn ensures greater client turnover.
- Places you in an ever expanding network of coaching professionals wherein you learn from your experience and that of others.
- Translates into enhanced productivity as the client feels psychologically secure around you.
- Ensures increased Return on Investment with researches showing that globally people prefer an ICF certified coach over a non certified coach.
Regal Unlimited, in partnership with Coacharya, conducts credential-training ACTP programs accredited by International Coach Federation (ICF) to support the global executive coaching practice by developing executive coaches. Our relationship with the participant goes beyond its programs.
Our ICF Accredited ACTP Program leads to ICF Professional Certified Coach credential with 125-hours of classroom training with PCC coaches and mentoring with an MCC coach.
Advanced™ ACTP Program employs its proprietary 3A Model™ and 3C Process™ based on ICF and BCC competencies, GROW model, 70:20:10 leadership development paradigm and the Mindless™ approach blending psychology, spirituality and management concepts, to deliver learning through 12 structured modules of 10-hours each over 4 three-day sessions
Total Commitment: 125-hours over a minimum of 6-months
Face-to-face at location: 12-days plus 10-hours mentoring
Mentored Coaching: 10-hours over 3-months by MCC Coach
Self-study, assignments and in-group peer coaching: Self-study of 20-hours + 3 assignments + 500-hours peer coaching for PCC
Coacharya certifies total training hours including face-to-face, virtual, mentoring, assignments. To complete the ICF credential process, participants must submit the following to ICF online:
- Coacharya ACTP certificate
- Coaching experience hours log and verification
- Online ICF CKA Test
- ICF fees (not included in Coacharya course fees)
For current details of credential requirements and fees, please visit: www.coachfederation.org
- Practicing and aspiring coaches
- Human Resources (HR) and line managers
- Self-employed professionals including trainers, counselors, and consultants
- Entrepreneurs seeking to complement their leadership journey, and all aspiring leaders
The Mentors & Coaches at Regal Unlimited are associated with
- ICF, premier accrediting and credentialing body for both training programs and coaches. As members, they support ICF’s initiatives to advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching. Also local chapters of ICF as a volunteer-leader.
- EMCC exists to develop, promote and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe and beyond, for the benefit of society.
- Coacharya, inviteCHANGE, ICA – as alumni of these prestigious coach training organizations.
New batch 1:
- Month 1 : 19th 20th 21th January, 2018
- Month 2 : 9th, 10th, 11th March, 2018
New batch 2:
- Month 1 : 6th 7th 8th April, 2018
- Month 2 : 8th, 9th, 10th June, 2018
New batch : 1/2018
- Month 1 : 9th, 10th, 11th February, 2018
- Month 2 : 11th, 12th, 13th May, 2018