As the world, covering professional and personal environment both, is becoming more global, complex, and technologically advanced, the need for coaching is progressing rapidly.
Additionally, organizations are beginning to see the value of coaching at all levels of the management scale. Increasingly people believe that if coaching is working at the top with C-Suite, it should work in the middle, and even near the bottom. After all, leadership is a behavior not a title.
Similarly, with social fabric becoming complex and complicated more and more people are opening up to healers and life coaches too. These open up significant opportunities for coaches and no wonder coaching is becoming a favored career option too.
“Regal Unlimited” understands this reality and has been one of the early movers in offering certified leadership coaching programs. Our coach training programs include:
- ICF Certification: Coacharya ACTP Program
- Regal Coach Certification (RCC)
Coach Certification introduces you to the world of coaching. It introduces the process, science and art of coaching and encourages more people to choose coach-credential route thereby making the conversations outcome oriented.
Who is it relevant for:
Leaders: Coaching is an integral part of leadership behavior. As leaders one needs to continuously keep coaching teammates and associates to facilitate excellence-orientation towards common goal.ICF Certification / RCC empower leaders with a tool to influence behavior and hence outcome.
Practicing Coaches: Often compassion, ability to connect well and establish trust, enable people to act as coaches. While they may do a great job of it due to natural competencies, yet the structure that is necessary for meaningful coaching outcome, is often found missing in their approach. Coach Certification gives method to intuitive coaching.
ICF Certification: Coacharya ACTP Program
- Our ICF accredited ACTP Program leads to ICF Certified Coach (ACC, PCC, MCC) credential with 125-hours of classroom training with PCC coaches and mentoring with an MCC coach.
- The Program employs its proprietary 3A Model™ and 3C Process™ based on International Coaching Federation (ICF), Board Certified Coach (BCC) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) competencies, GROW model, 70:20:10 leadership development paradigm and the Mindless™ approach. This helps us blend psychology, spirituality and management concepts into coach training program.
- Our unique approach enables you to become an effective coach and also develop business acumen.
To know more about ICF Certification Download “Beginner’s Guide To ICF Certification”
Regal Coach Certification (RCC)
Under RCC we offer range of customization to cater your specific needs. Broadly we cover the following elements:
- Theory sessions to understand various coaching models
- Peer-coaching practice and review
- Reading material, books and videos on coaching
Hence individuals operating in any of the following spaces will find Regal Coach Certification meaningful:
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Aspiring and Practicing coaches
- Artists and all Enthusiasts
Upcoming Training Programs
ICF accredited Coacharya ACTP Training for ACC and PCC
Hyderabad: ACC, PCC
Chennai: ACC, PCC
Hyderabad: ACC, PCC
Chennai: ACC, PCC
Thanks for being my mentor. While I originally signed up because this was a formality to be completed, I realised the true value of being mentored by you, right from our very first session. Also, while I had already been through much of the content during my ACSTH program, your approach was very different and the opportunity to discuss the concepts as they showed up (or not) in my own experience, with a senior coach was invaluable. Working with fellow participants who were new to coaching was also a great experience. Some of their questions provided perspectives that I would not likely explore on my own. Also made the value of bringing a beginner’s mind to everything clear- though obviously it is something that I need to develop in myself.
Narayan Kamath, ACC
Feeling blessed to have been a part of this empowering journey. Thanks, Subhash. This entire process has been a coach to me in itself. It has, in a way, given me a great insight about myself, life, people…. from here, I need to find out how best I can use it and make it a part of my being. Can’t say how good a coach I would be, though I am a more thoughtful person now for sure. As Subhash mentioned- Now is the beginning! Best wishes.